- To get the most from your BURN experience, please arrive at least 10 minutes before class.
- Must be signed in with the instructor at least 5 minutes before class begins, your spot may be released. No exceptions.
- Doors will be closed and locked at the start of each class, unfortunately no late walk ins.
- HOTBOX will require clients to bring their own mat and towel. No exceptions.
- RedRoom will require clients to bring their own towel. No exceptions.
- Masks during entry and exit of both studios is mandatory. Please keep personal belongings with you at your mat.
- Parking daily is in our lot in front of The Academy.
- We will have special & event parking available when necessary, next door at Grace Chapel.
- You will never be towed from our lot, even if you double park.
COVID-19; NEW CLIENT REQUIRED QUESTIONNAIRE:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, for your safety as well as every one of our members, we are pre-screening all new clients prior to their first class with us in studio. New clients will receive an emailed questionnaire to complete and return. This is mandatory to attend your first class in studio.
NEW TRAVEL & TESTING POLICY:
For ALL TRAVEL OFF ISLAND, Members will be required to complete a 6 day quarantine and provide a negative Covid test result prior to returning to the studio, or complete a 2 week quarantine. Unfortunately, no exceptions will be made!
We all have busy lives...At BURN Collective we understand occasionally you can't come light it up with us. If that is the case we ask that you please make sure your cancellation from class is made at least 12 hours in advance, in order for you to be given the full class credit back to your account. Monthly unlimited members please cancel 12 hours in advance to avoid the late cancellation fee of $10 or $25 no show fee. You can cancel classes online in your MINDBODY account or by email; [email protected]
We are doing our best to make sure your BURN experience meets your expectations. If you have questions or feedback on our policies please feel free to send us an email.
Mahalo Nui Loa,
The BURN Collective Crew